Stacey Piepmeier earned her law degree from the University of Cincinnati in 2011, after graduating from the University of Dayton with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with a focus in marketing. Prior to attending law school, Stacey was a Sales and Marketing Representative for a large regional home builder and spent several years as a Customer Service Manager for a prominent regional bank. During her time at the University of Cincinnati, Stacey was on the Dean’s Honors List and participated in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program assisting low-income taxpayers in filing their federal and state tax returns. Upon graduation, Stacey spent over 9 years prosecuting foreclosures for some of the country’s largest lenders and mentoring new attorneys.
Stacey addresses all community association issues but focuses her practice on collection of delinquent accounts and foreclosures. Her strong foreclosure background provides the experience needed to navigate common pleas courts throughout Ohio.
- University of Dayton, B.S., Business Administration, Marketing, 2004
- University of Cincinnati, J.D., 2011
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2011
- Admitted to Southern District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2013
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Greene County Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute