Beau Chinn earned his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2009 after graduating from Defiance College in 2005 with a degree in Criminal Justice.
Beau has gained extensive experience in the court room and has represented clients at the federal, state, and local level in a variety of different matters. Beau is also a board member on his homeowner association. With a strong background in litigation and administrative law, Beau focuses his practice with the litigation department at Kaman & Cusimano.
- Defiance College, B.S. Criminal Justice, 2005
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D. 2009
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2009
- Admitted to Southern District of Ohio, Federal Court 2010
- Ohio Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute