Kaman & Cusimano attorneys and staff dedicate extraordinary amounts of volunteer time and resources to protect the legislative interests of community associations. In particular, our attorneys have served or serve on the Community Association Institute’s Legislative Action Committee in Ohio and Tennessee. We believe that strong laws help make strong communities and work to secure bipartisan support to guide, shape, and enact Kentucky and Ohio condominium and homeowner association law.
Explore Our site
Related Blog Posts
- Partner Shannon McCormick appointed to the Northern Ohio CAI Board
- Partner M. Katherine (“Kate”) Bushey elected to CAI’s Business Partners Council
- Attorney Scott Weiss and his team have joined Kaman and Cusimano!
- Partner M. Katherine (“Kate”) Bushey Recognized Nationally as a CCAL Fellow
- Kaman and Cusimano Named in the 2024 Edition of Best Law Firms!
- K&C gives back!
- Attorney John Izzo presented at the Thirteenth Annual Administrative Law Seminar
- Partners Jay Cusimano and Jeffrey Kaman selected for Best Lawyers in America 2024 Edition
- Attorney Nicholas Meinert Named Partner!
- Nicholas Meinert and Jeffrey Kaman – 2023 Ohio Rising Stars by Super Lawyers