Kaman & Cusimano does one thing and does it well: Ohio and Kentucky community association law. We are exclusively dedicated to the preeminent counseling, informing, educating, and representing condominium and homeowner associations in Ohio, Tennessee, and Kentucky by maximizing UNITY. We do NOT represent developers, owners, contractors, management companies, banks, or tenants; we ONLY represent community associations.
To maximize UNITY within your community, at Kaman & Cusimano we:
- Unburden our clients of their problems and make them our own. We support our board members and their managers to make their jobs easier. We offer solutions and proactive advice to help associations avoid legal problems. We serve our clients to “Keep Unity in the Community.”
- Nurture long-term relationships with our boards and their professional managers. We provide consistently reliable client service and advice, in a caring and friendly manner. We believe that “People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
- Interact and support each other as a TEAM. We treat each other with respect, recognizing and appreciating each person’s contributions to our success. We work hard and play hard so that “Together Each Accomplishes More.”
- Test and challenge each other in a collaborative way. We are always looking for ways to improve and innovate to serve our clients’ legal needs ever more efficiently and effectively. We invest heavily in training and technology so that “We spiral up together.”
- Yearn to be the best at what we do! We seek and make the most of opportunities to advance our reputation as a leader in the community association industry at the local, regional, and national level. “We Do One Thing and We Do It Well!”
To learn more about Kaman & Cusimano, LLC and how we work with your association, please visit: