Ian Mullenhour earned his law degree from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2021 after graduating from Miami University with a degree in Psychology and a minor in Criminal Justice.
In 2020, Kaman and Cusimano welcomed Ian as a law clerk while he was a law student. As a law clerk, Ian worked with operations and litigation attorneys, gaining experience and perspective on the many different issues faced by community associations, as well as performing significant research on community association hot topics. Today, Ian focuses his practice on general litigation and covenant enforcement for Ohio and Kentucky community associations.
- Miami University, B.A. Psychology, 2015
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D., 2021
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2021
- Admitted to Kentucky Bar, 2022
- Community Associations Institute
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Clermont County Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Miami University Alumni Association – Cincinnati Chapter
- University of Dayton School of Law Alumni Association