Jason Ramsey earned a degree in Political Science and History from Ohio Wesleyan University and in 2014, he obtained his law degree from Ohio Northern University. As a law student, Jason was the Chief Justice of the Moot Court program at Ohio Northern University.
Jason has extensive litigation experience and has represented clients throughout the State of Ohio. Jason previously worked for a commercial transportation business and a national insurance company, where he handled catastrophic commercial transportation claims.
Jason handles all community association issues with a focus on collection of delinquent accounts, foreclosures, small claims litigation, and bankruptcy. His prior litigation background provides the experience needed to navigate the common pleas courts throughout Ohio to effectively represent clients.
- Ohio Wesleyan University, B.S. Politics and Government, History, 2007
- Ohio Northern University, J.D., 2014
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2014
- Admitted to Norther District of Ohio, Federal Court, 2016
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Geauga County Bar Association