Katelyn R. Kaman is the Governing Document Amendments Director. Katelyn earned her law degree from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2010, after graduating with honors from Washington & Jefferson College with a degree in Political Science. Prior to joining Kaman & Cusimano, Katelyn worked as Associate Legal Counsel for the State of Ohio at the Office of Budget and Management, where she performed a variety of in-house work for the agency, including drafting contracts, interpreting legislation, and assisting state agencies, boards and commissions in resolving a variety of legal issues related to state fiscal matters.
Katelyn lived in a condominium for several years and served as a member of her condominium board and personally experienced how challenging it is for community associations to operate efficiently and effectively in today’s economic climate. She enjoys meeting with board members and owners to address complex legal issues and strives to find creative solutions to problems that are faced by all community associations.
- Washington & Jefferson College, B.A., Political Science, cum laude, 2007
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., 2010
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar, 2010
- Admitted to Southern District of Ohio, Federal Court 2011
- Columbus Bar Association
- Licking County Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute