Megan Grantham graduated magna cum laude from Cleveland State University College of Law in 2023, after graduating from John Carroll University in 2020 with degrees in Political Science and Communications. While she was in law school, Megan was a Managing Editor for the Cleveland State Law Review, and worked as a teaching assistant for first-year law students in Torts.
Kaman and Cusimano welcomed Megan as a law clerk during her 3rd year of law school. As a law clerk, Megan gained experience working with operations, litigation, and amendments attorneys, seeing and performing research on the wide variety of problems that community associations face. Megan is excited to help build unity in communities by helping to find efficient solutions to the problems boards face.
- John Carroll University, B.A. Political Science and Communications, 2020
- Cleveland State University College of Law, J.D., 2023
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2023
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute