Our attorneys are versed and experienced in the proper procedures involved with association meetings. At meetings, we promote and focus on unity and communication. We assist our clients with the drafting of proxies, the issuing of meeting notices, the establishment of a quorum, facilitating elections, and all other procedural or Robert’s Rules related issues. All our attorneys frequently attend meetings with our roles varying in degree from specialized presentations on individual topics to moderating an entire meeting from start to finish.
Explore Our site
Related Blog Posts
- Don’t Gamble with Your Community’s Well-Being By: Nicholas J. Meinert, Esq.
- A Code of Ethics for Community Associations By Michelle Polly-Murphy, Esq.
- The Power of Communication to Maintain Unity in the Community By Rachel M. Kuhn, Esq.
- Tips on How to Take Good Board Meeting Minutes By Jennifer B. Cusimano, Esq.
- Who Is Qualified To Be A Board Member? BY Michelle Polly-Murphy, Esq.
- Save the Dream Ohio – 888-404-4674, By: M. Katherine Bushey, Esq.
- How to Guarantee Your Association Achieves a Quorum, By: Katelyn R. Kaman, Esq.
- How to Increase Owner Involvement, By Magdalena E. Myers, Esq.
- Our own Rachel Kuhn presents at the Ohio Land Title Association’s Spring Seminar
- Tips for Orienting Yourself as a New Board Member By Andrew F. Meinert, Esq.