In our never ending quest to serve your association better, Kaman & Cusimano has developed an internet based program entitled ATLAS.
ATLAS stands for the “Association Total Legal Assistance System” and its name represents its purpose — to provide legal assistance to our clients. This legal assistance is available to board members twenty-four hours a day and seven days a week, and is included free with your association’s Service Option of representation with Kaman & Cusimano.
Designed and created by Kaman & Cusimano exclusively for our clients, ATLAS will always be expanding. Features that ATLAS includes are:
- Case status information – up to the second status updates for your association’s collection and enforcement cases
- Seminar Information – including registration and past seminar materials
- Handbooks – samples from other associations
- Articles – educational articles for board members you as well as articles for your association’s newsletter
- Board Roster – view and update board member contact information
- Forms – for items such as proxies and enforcement letters
- Newsletters – samples from other associations and articles for your association’s newsletters
- Webinars – presentations on pertinent and timely community association topics