Kaman and Cusimano welcomed Taylor as a law clerk in 2021 while he was a law student at Capital University Law School. As a law clerk, Taylor worked with the Assessment Recovery team and performed legal research on a variety of community association topics. In December 2023, Taylor was admitted to the Ohio Bar and became an attorney with Kaman & Cusimano. He understands that boards face a variety of challenges in running their communities which often require timely yet individualized solutions. Taylor is excited to work for community associations and help build unity in communities.
- The Ohio State University, B.A. Economics, 2017
- Capital University Law School, J.D., 2023
- Admitted to Ohio Bar, 2023
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute
- Columbus Bar Association