Kaman & Cusimano attorneys and staff dedicate extraordinary amounts of volunteer time and resources to protect the legislative interests of community associations. In particular, our attorneys serve on the Community Association Institute’s Legislative Action Committee in Ohio. We believe that strong laws help make strong communities and work to secure bipartisan support to guide, shape, and enact Kentucky and Ohio condominium and homeowner association law.
Explore Our site
Related Blog Posts
- Kaman and Cusimano Named in the 2024 Edition of Best Law Firms!
- K&C gives back!
- Attorney John Izzo presented at the Thirteenth Annual Administrative Law Seminar
- Partners Jay Cusimano and Jeffrey Kaman selected for Best Lawyers in America 2024 Edition
- Attorney Nicholas Meinert Named Partner!
- Nicholas Meinert and Jeffrey Kaman – 2023 Ohio Rising Stars by Super Lawyers
- Kaman & Cusimano announces new Directors
- Kaman and Cusimano announces new Chairs
- How A Visionary Turns Happenstance Into A Legacy
- Team K & C participated in Delaware County Prosecutor’s 2nd Annual Volley Against Violence charity event.